Get clients FAST – and keep ’em coming…
Starting a new freelance business is liberating. And incredibly daunting.
When you’re just starting out you hear successful freelancers talking about being booked up months in advance, how they’ve doubled their revenue, and are creating online courses, and other passive income products, because they’ve maxed out the 1-to-1 hours they can work.
And you think – HOW do I get there? Will I EVER get there?
You’ve read blog post after blog post about marketing strategies, scrolled through advice in Facebook groups, attended countless webinars and bought books about freelancing on Amazon.
You keep telling yourself you’re going to follow all the advice and start taking action – the action that will get you in front of potential clients – but then what happens?
Overwhelm. Distractions. Excuses. Crickets.
There’s so much information out there it’s hard to get your head around it all. You’re so overwhelmed by all the options that you don’t know where to start finding the clients to get your business off the ground.
Well hold tight, fledgling freelancer – I’ve got the guide for you.
- just starting freelancing and need to find your first clients?
- worried that you won’t be able to pay the bills next month?
- afraid you’ll have to give up our freelancing dream and go back to the rat race?
- wondering how to get the steady stream of clients to make your business self-sustaining?
- baffled about how all those other freelancers are not only surviving but thriving in business, while you still have no idea where your next client will come from?
As one of those thriving freelancers, and the founder of a community of over 4,000 fellow freelancers, let me tell you…
You’re not alone. We’ve all been there.
- You have the skills.
- You have an awesome service to provide.
- You know there are customers who need you because other people are doing what you do full-time – and thriving.
What you need is someone who has been there and done it successfully to tell you exactly what works, and what doesn’t.
You need a clear action plan that sets out all the strategies you need in one place, so you can shut out the noise, follow the steps, and do the work.
Most freelancers face one of these two scenarios, if not both, at some point:
- You’re freaking out because you need clients NOW so you can pay the bills this month and start to feel confident that freelancing is going to work for you.
- You need a steady stream of clients every month so don’t have to freak out about paying the bills, or have to go and work for somebody else, again.
I get email after email from freelancers who don’t know where to begin getting clients. Some are feeling the financial pressure to get clients in the door FAST. Others have clients here and there, but are suffering from serious feast or famine syndrome.
Most freelancers go back and forth between those two problem scenarios for years – and accept it as a fact of freelancing life.
It doesn’t have to be like that. That’s not my experience, and it doesn’t have to be yours.
I want to give you a headstart, save you from the stress of the feast or famine cycle, and get you generating a steady stream of work you can rely on.
To overcome these two very different problems, you need two very different strategies:
Rush is a seven day challenge. One pain-free action to take, every day, for one week.
That’s right. In just one short week you can have new clients RUSHing to your door – so you can start feeling confident that you can survive as a freelancer.
It’s the kick in the pants you need to start taking action.
What you’ll learn:
- The power of your existing connections
- The secret your past clients are hiding from you
- How to sell something old like it’s shiny and new
- How to get your “competition” to give you clients
- How to get in front of clients who need you but don’t know you exist yet
- Why you SHOULD give away your time for free
- The sneaky way to get people through the door and leave them wanting more – of YOU!
“Using just one of the RUSH strategies in this course, I was able to attract 25 new paying clients in a short space of time. I love Rush & Stream – it’s so jam-packed! I always like to learn from the best, and Leah really knows her stuff when it comes to freelancing. Highly recommended!”
– Alistair Gill, SEO Consultant & Web Developer
STREAM is for the long-haul.
It’s the strategies you need to implement, on a regular basis, to ensure a constant STREAM of clients.
It’s the regular actions you need to take to make sure you’re not constantly starting all over again when you need to find new clients.
It’s what you need to take your business to the next level, so you’ll never have to go back to the hustle of RUSH, or to working for someone else, again.
What you’ll learn:
- The key to steady income and how to use it in everything you do.
- Why marketing doesn’t have to be about sleazy pitching, self-promotion or ‘selling yourself’.
- How to turn your website visitors from casual passers by to paid-up clientele.
- How to avoid the biggest website mistakes most struggling freelancers make.
- The what, why and how behind email marketing, blogging & social media.
- How to get to the coveted position of being an “all my clients come from referrals” business.
- The best ways to automate and save time on marketing your business so you don’t put it on the back-burner and get caught in a feast and famine cycle.
“I want to thank you so much for the tips and tricks you shared through the Rush & Stream course. It has been so helpful and I’ve already earned back more than what I spent on it by implementing just some of the strategies. I would absolutely recommend it to any small business owner or freelancer who is feeling in a slump. Before I purchased it, I was discouraged by not having many clients, as well as lacking direction and motivation. Once I purchased it, I had a clearly defined marketing plan, and was motivated to implement it.
What I really love about this guide is that it’s broken up into sections such as “Website”, “Newsletter Marketing”, “Blogging”, “Social Media”, and “Referral Business”. Before Rush & Stream, my business was weak or non-existent in most of those areas. Each section has a very clear explanation of what you should be doing, as well as a checklist of action steps at the end. As a list-maker, I love this part the most! It’s so helpful to have each step clearly outlined and nothing feels better than checking them off! Overall, the course is well organized, contains extremely practical steps, and is very affordably priced relative to the value it brings. Leah offers some great free resources as well!”
– Megan Hampson, Owner of Letterform Creative
How the Guide is Delivered:
This course is delivered as a 67 page digital PDF guide. You will receive it immediately after purchase.
What You Can Expect After Implementing the Strategies I Cover:
- You’ll know the action you need to take to get out of a slump and bring in new clients fast.
- You’ll have a long-term marketing strategy in place to make sure you’re out of the feast and famine cycle for good.
- You’ll spend less time stressing, procrastinating, and wondering if you chose the wrong business idea, because you’ll know exactly where your next clients are coming from.
- You’ll be able to ignore the latest must-do marketing strategy because you know the tried and tested strategies you have in place are sending a steady stream of work your way.
- You’ll have a schedule in place for your working week that strikes the perfect balance between marketing and client work.
- In time you’ll be able to put less and less effort into marketing because your past clients will send you enough referrals to keep you booked up in advance.
The strategies I share in this course will make the difference between struggling to pay the bills, constantly fearing that you’ll have to go back to your day job, and having the freedom to run your business and your life as you decide.
I know it’s possible because I’ve done it. And I want to help you do it too.
“RUSH & STREAM is one of those immediately actionable, supremely executable and continuously relevant courses that I just know I’ll be referring to, over and over again. It’s the best of both worlds: it teaches you how to get clients in the door, fast, and it doesn’t allow you to spend much time worrying or wringing your hands. Then, it tells you exactly what you need to know to maintain that and grow beyond it, no matter what your freelance/self-employed biz is.
You have nothing to lose and everything – clients, referrals, a solid and stellar business, work-life balance, to name a few – to gain. Leah’s guide makes it easy. Everything she’s ever learned, tried and tested is here in this book and I honestly feel like she’s beside me, guiding me, as I go through this kickass course. There are so many things that might seem relevant to you in the every day that get lost because you’re too “busy” or that you may have thought of at one point but had no idea where or how to get started. This course makes all of that clear – and then takes it to the next level by giving you best practices that you may not have even considered. Because who needs to repeat the same mistake twice and stumble? Leah gets that. She’s done the stumbling. RUSH & STREAM is going to help me not just take my current VA business to the next level. Oh no. It’s going to do so much more. It’s going to help me build a base for my next entrepreneurial gig, for my future plans, by helping me build a concrete base today. It’s for anyone with a willingness to put in the work, who needs a lantern in the darkness that’s going to get them to the excellence they know they can achieve.”
– Sarah Merekar, Virtual Assistant
Who this is for:
- You’ve just started your freelance business and have no idea how to get your first real clients.
- You’re dabbling with freelancing on the side and don’t know how to get enough work to go full-time.
- You’ve been freelancing for little while, but aren’t bringing in enough income, let alone a steady income.
- You’ve mostly been doing work for friends and family and haven’t got an online presence yet.
- You’re stressing out and losing sleep over where your next client will come from.
Before going through RUSH & STREAM, I struggled to break into a steady marketing schedule that didn’t take constant babying and tweaking. I knew I needed systems in place to make life easier, but wasn’t sure where to start or what to do first.
After taking it, I feel so empowered. It takes the overload of information available and pares it down to the necessary steps needed to bring new customers to your door and keep happy customers coming back for more. It breaks down what feels like a huge process into simple, one-step methods that aren’t overwhelming to new entrepreneurs but give you and your business the return you need to be successful.
If you’re looking for a system to take your marketing to the next step, if you have your business and skills but are struggling to find the customers you know are out there, or if you’re getting customers but once finished you’re staring at an empty calendar and feeling like you have to start all over again from square one to find your next one, this course will be a life-changer. It teaches simple, but effective steps you can keep in place as you go and maintaining a steady stream of customers coming to your business again and again.
– Abby Glassgow, Graphic Designer
Ready to know what it takes to get clients NOW – and keep them coming?