Ready for some serious acceleration?
Do you have too much to do and don’t know where to start?
Do you see other people killin’ it and not sure how to get the same results?
Not sure how to really get your freelance business off the ground?
You need a partner in crime.
Someone that’s been there. Done that. Is on the other side.
That’s what I’m here for.
“Before working with Leah I just didn’t know where to begin, I kept procrastinating because I didn’t know where to start first to move forward. I now have a roadmap to follow. I know where I am at and where I wanted to be, and you have helped me to connect the dots. I really liked having a small group mastermind on top of our 1-on-1 calls. Everyone in there was motivated and had goals and it spurs you on to be in an environment like that. Since you have been there and done that, you know the steps that I need to take in order to become successful. Sometimes no matter how many courses you take or books you read you get stuck, and become overwhelmed. In these cases an experienced mentor can walk you through the next steps to take and get you moving again down the path to success.”
– Jennifer Hiles, creativequine.com
Why you’re stuck:
- There are too many things you could do to get traction in your business and you don’t know where to start – so you spin your wheels and procrastinate instead.
- You’re doing this all alone. You’re the boss and the only employee. You don’t have someone to run ideas by or to get a fresh perspective from – and successful businesses aren’t built in your head.
- No one is holding you accountable except yourself. Where you are at now is exactly what you get when you only have yourself holding you accountable. We all know that doesn’t work too well.
- You’re missing the basics. Your website, your newsletter, your blog, and your social presence (or lack thereof) are holding you back and you don’t know it yet. Luckily, I do.
“Before working with Leah I felt like I was more scatterbrained and was trying to go in too many directions. I didn’t really know if I was on the right path for my business in terms of gaining more clients. Now I feel 100% sure that I’m in the direction now thanks to Leah! I truly learned so much and she really gave me the reassurance I needed when I wasn’t sure I was in the right direction for my business.”
– Melissa Hebbe, melissahebbe.com
- 2 – 45 minute strategy calls per month with Leah
- Priority email support once per week for feedback/support between calls
- Weekly messenger accountability checkins
BONUS: Access to all FTF School Courses & Trainings
Why have ME mentor you?
I’m Leah Kalamakis, a freelance web designer and founder of The Freelance To Freedom Project. I know how to destroy big to-do lists while putting in place the right marketing strategies to stay booked out with clients and create passive income streams.
I’ve gone from charging $500 to now charging $6000+ for a custom website.
I’ve gone from slaving away with marketing my design services to putting the most effective strategies on auto-pilot – meaning I no longer work to find clients, they come to me.
Which has opened up time for me to build a community of 6000+ freedom-seekers here at FTF and create passive income products that increase my income while spending less time “at the office”.
I’ve had $15–20k months when launching a product, and turned those products into consistent evergreen income through automation.
I lived in France, traveling around Europe as I please and now live in NYC, because the freedom I’ve intentionally created in my business allows that.
This isn’t to brag – it’s to show you what’s possible with the right strategy and accountability.
Here are some of my areas of expertise:
- Wading through the noise and knowing the ONE thing that will make the biggest immediate impact on your growth.
- Seeing where and why you are stuck and finding the way to break through it.
- Effective freelance websites that will turn your visitors into paying customers.
- Email marketing strategies and automation to grow your list and turn your subscribers into actual clients.
- Marketing strategies to get clients, get more traffic and grow your list.
- Client processes, systems and automation.
- Creating courses, ebooks and programs for “passive” income.
Here are some things we can focus on during a month:
- Putting together your Master Marketing Plan so you know exactly what to do to get booked out.
- Creating and launching your email marketing and list-building strategy.
- Optimizing your website to turn your visitors into clients.
- Getting over your fears of being visible and start showing up on social media.
- Creating packages and pricing that will make hiring you a no-brainer.
- Putting an action-plan in place to go full-time with your freelancing.
- Brainstorming, creating and launching your first passive income product.
(We’ll determine the focus and 4-week plan each month in your 1:1 call – and I’ll hold you accountable to finally move forward and get it DONE.)
Ready to get some of that from me – in YOUR business?
“I was struggling a little with gaining traction in my business- spinning my wheels. I knew there were things I should be doing, but not really sure what to do. After the mentorship with Leah I’m so much more confident that my message is coming across clearer, and that I’m moving forward! It was amazing!
Without a doubt it was the first call with Leah that really kickstarted the whole process. She gave me a to-do list that was pretty extensive, but there was a purpose behind every item on the list and I felt good crossing things off. This is great for people struggling to get started, or who feel they have plateaued and want to step up their game.”
– Al Clunnie, alclunnie.com
“Before our first call I had a not-quite-complete website rebrand waiting in the wings (where it had been for months), and a head full of all the things I thought I had to do. I had been in business for a while, but I had skipped some of the fundamentals and was feeling scattered as a result.
After the first call, I had a very clear set of steps to take, and a timeframe in which to get everything done. I felt much more in control, and your guidance and support in the group helped keep me on track. I found talking with you one-on-one invaluable. Having you focus specifically on me and my business, and craft a set of actions for me to take helped me move on so much quicker than if this had been a group coaching situation.”
– Sally Tudhope, sallytudhope.com
“Before the mentorship I was so overwhelmed. I knew what had to be done, but was paralyzed. I did not know where to start, and I thought everything had to be perfect when I put it out there. Getting 1-on-1 help with Leah helped me get my priorities straight. I know now which steps would be my first, and which one would follow naturally afterwards. It so great to have someone look over my business with fresh eyes. There is an information overflow out there today. But this mentorship helped me to filter out the relevant stuff and get a structure and workflow, to make it my business a success. I am really happy to have experienced this month. I continue to tell my friends about how you’ve helped me.”
– MaryJane Sky, maryjanefineart.com
4 weeks from now you could:
- Have your business/website launched or optimized to turn your visitors into actual paying clients.
- Have new clients knockin’ on your door and be booked in advance.
- Automated and streamlined your client process.
- Have a newsletter lead magnet done and automated sequences in place to grow your list and sell your stuff.
- Researched, outlined and created a new passive income stream.
- Have 3 months worth of content created and ready to share on auto-pilot.
If you have the strategy and accountability to help you do so…
That’s where I come in.
“Before the mentorship with Leah, I was struggling with getting direction and finding the voice of my business. I was also starting out so I need to work out business processes and ways to get clients. Leah was able to distill my concerns and repurpose them into actionable steps I could take.
The experience was amazing – I only wish it could be longer! I would do it again in a heartbeat! Leah is an expert and she is so personable and relatable.”
– Yaa Otchere, yaaotchere.ca
“At the start of the mentorship with Leah I was completely lost and I’m grateful now that I have a solid plan. Working with Leah is great for freelancers who haven’t been getting the results they want.”
– Katie Davidson, vireomedia.com
“I felt so stuck and overwhelmed before working with Leah. I was trying a lot of different things, but nothing was working. I was struggling with taking action on the things that would actually move my business forward. My business was growing really slowly. I wanted to grow faster and I knew I need some help + clarity about where to put my energy. I even thought about giving up my business altogether.
Then I signed up for the mentorship with Leah and I felt so inspired! I was trying new things + pushing myself out of my comfort zone, but I was actually getting results! I created a new opt-in with Leah’s guidance and doubled my email list. Now I feel like it’s totally possible to build up my business to the point where I want it to be. I have a lot more tools + ideas to get me there too. Talking one on one with someone who’s been there was so helpful. She had so many great suggestions that I’d never thought of before.”
– Sarah, spitfirescribe.com
“Guidance from Leah really helped me to create a website experience that guided my potential clients through the reasons they should hire me. I feel more confident sending people to my site now! I also feel better having a plan to create content for my site and share it on social media, as well as some strategies for connecting directly with potential clients!
One-on-one time with Leah was key. Having direct, personal contact with Leah was the most important part to me, where we could cover a lot of ground in a short period of time and she would help me work through issues and hold me accountable to my action steps.
I have definitely already recommended this program to other freelancers I know. She provided a ton of value throughout the mentorship and I look forward to working with her again in the future!”
– Kate Burgener, kateburgener.com
“I’m so much more confident in sending people to my website and sharing what I do. It was so helpful getting her help in refining/defining my service packages to attract retainer clients. It was a fantastic month. I really appreciate that she was willing to step in with answers, resources, and guidance for my questions and goals for my biz! Sometimes an “outsider” perspective is needed to help figure things out.”
– Lisa Von De Linde, lisavdesigns.com
“Before the mentorship I was struggling with prioritizing my tasks – I was overwhelmed with so many facets of launching my business that I would just put off starting anything.
It was great to get feedback and guidance to help me hone in on the most important tasks and getting my priorities in line. To have Leah’s feedback on which direction I should go, considering all the different ways people do things and toss out recommendations, was super helpful. When I was unsure, to be able to ask you ‘should I do this or that?’ and get your feedback helped a lot to make decisions easier! To be able to get my doubts cleared from you was incredibly useful.”
– Louise Cottrell, travelpinners.com
“I am starting out as a freelance developer. I was anxious about getting clients and having enough projects. I felt like everything had to be done all at one time to get freelancing off the ground. After my call with Leah I feel more focused and that I have strategy and a “roadmap” to improve my business. Leah was present, patient, asked good questions, and listened attentively.
It was so helpful to talk about my freelance business with someone and get your perspective and “best practice” ideas.”
– Erik Silver, eriksilver.github.io
“Before working with Leah I was struggling with the confidence to breakaway from freelancing platforms and offer services from my own site. Now I feel much better about sending people to my site to hire me and feel like I can now handle my freelance business on my own. I recommend working with Leah to anyone that’s struggling with lack of confidence in taking their businesses to the next level.”
– Lori Hil, immenselysocial.com
Think about where you are at right now….
Do you want to move slowly towards where you want to be (or worse, stay where you’re at now)?
Or would you rather accelerate quickly towards your goals and dreams?
It’s up to you!
But I’d certainly love to help you do the latter.
(Got Q’s or are hesitating? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org)